How to Make Valerian Root Tea
8th Feb 2015
The perfect cup of valerian root tea is much easier than you would expect. Valerian root tea is one of the oldest natural remedies that has been described by ancient text. It has withstood the test of time due to ease of preparation, it’s medicinal benefits, and it’s ease of dosage. While in ancient times the process may have taken weeks from drying the root to brewing the tea, Native American Tea Company has made it quite simple. You can now order, steep, and drink the best cup of valerian root tea you have ever had!
The preparation process of valerian root tea has been simplified over the years with individually bagged, single-use tea bags. You no longer have to harvest the root and wait for the drying process. To brew the finest cup of valerian root tea, you’ll need to purchase Teepee Dreams from Native American Tea Company.
- Fill a tea kettle (stainless steel) with filtered water and allow to boil.
- Add Teepee Dreams tea bags to separate teapot.
- 1 bag per 8 oz. of water
- Once water in the kettle has boiled, pour the hot water into the teapot. The Teepee Dreams tea bags should be well covered with liquid.
- Allow the tea bags to steep for up to 15 minutes in the teapot.
- Open teapot and remove the Teepee Dreams tea bags.
- Close up the teapot.
- Serve in your favorite mug!
To reap all of the benefits of the Valerian Root within the Teepee Dreams tea bags, the proper steeping time is critical. Valerian root is a fantastic way to relax and unwind. It has also been proven to help with sedation which will improve sleep. No wonder Teepee Dreams is a popular bedtime tea! Native American Tea Company caters to tea drinkers and tea enthusiasts across the country. Shop our entire selection of teas to help promote healthy living and natural sleeping habits.